Kullerbü is a flexibly expandable play system that consists of wooden tracks and supports, plastic connectors and curves, bridges windmills, dominoes, tactile smooth wooden balls, both free-wheeling and motorized vehicles and so much more!. The suggested age range is 2 to 8 years old, however older children and adults will be inevitably drawn into the fun.
There really is no right or wrong way to build a Kullerbu set though the options increase greatly with each expansion piece added. Your layout may not work perfectly on the first try and that is OK! Problem solving is encouraged and makes success even sweeter!
- This Kullerbu starter set features an awesome construction site section. The wheel loader vehicle has a momentum motor and features a bucket with 2 tipping positions so it can either carry or push ball "Ben" up or down the track, drop him into the construction site where he rolls down into the waiting bed of the dump truck!
- Insert, click, done assembling a play world could hardly be easier.Â Nothing can easily shake the Kullerbu tracks even when the overly eager little master track builder accidentally bumps into them. The ramps, straight tracks, and curves have a hole on their lower side, into which the pins of the connecting elements snap snugly into place.
- Kullerbu is the perfect combination of wood and plastic parts and highlights the advantages of each material making this sturdy play system from HABA one that will last for your child's entire childhood - and beyond. Thanks to its large parts, which cant be swallowed (ball Ã˜: 1 3/4 inches), they ensure playing fun for children from two years of age.
- 13 piece set includes: 1 construction site efffect, 1 traffic sign, 3 universal steep curves, 1 straight track, 1 exit ramp, 1 ball Builder Ben, 1 ball building rubble, 1 free-wheeling dump truck with movable bed, 1 wheel loader with momentum motor and 2 connecting elements.
- Kullerbu is also attractive and exciting for older children because the possibilities for expansion are endless! This stimulates creativity and imagination and encourages children to experiment. The Construction Site set can be expanded upon beautifully with the City Stroll Setor Roundabout Set or of course with additional track, columns and connectors. All sold separately.
In addition to carefully selected materials and high-quality craftsmanship, the issue of safety is of highest priority at HABA. Kullerbü products, like all HABA wooden toys, pass through our in-house safety tests as well as external test procedures to meet all US and European safety standards.
Clever Click System
Insert, click, done – assembling a play world could hardly be easier. The well thought out system of connecting elements ensures maximum stability, both on the floor and in the air. Nothing can easily shake the Kullerbü tracks – even when the overly eager little master track builder accidentally bumps into them. The ramps, straight tracks, and curves have a hole on their lower side, into which the pins of the connecting elements snap snugly into place.