Meet Botley, the code to fun! As the newest member of the Learning Resources family, Botley is here to introduce coding in an easy, friendly way. Children as young as 5 can learn to code with Botley, and with his advanced features, he’ll grow with them for many play filled years to come.Botley is ready to use right out of the box, he’ll have kids coding in minutes! Botley is also 100% screen free – no phone or tablet required. And that’s not all – he comes with an included 77-piece activity set so kids can interact with coding cards, set up obstacles and more.Explore Botley’s advanced features and code him for up to 80 steps, with 40 more you can discover. He can also follow looping commands or be programed to go around objects with if/then logic. Turn on the black-line follow mode and set up a path for Botley to travel. And Botley even has hidden features to unlock!
- Your child will get to learn early STEM skills while playing and having fun. Botley teaches the basics of coding through active play, completely screen free. Perfect for promoting critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Completely screen free coding – no phone or tablet required. Botley has an easy-to-use remote programmer, which transmits your commands ¬– and off he’ll go!
- Botley can detect objects and be programmed to go around objects with if/then logic. He can also follow looping commands, take on obstacle courses, follow black lines and has hidden features to unlock!
- Botley’s 77-piece activity set comes with a remote programmer, detachable robot arms, 40 coding cards, 6 double-sided tiles, 27 obstacle building pieces and a starter guide with coding challenges
- Botley is great for children as young as 5, but with his advanced features, he can grow with them for many fun years together