For almost 50 years, Schylling toys has been delighting generations of children with toys that inspire, enthrall and engage. As the world leader in traditional toys and classic fun, we believe that fun never goes out of style. We develop new products with a timeless appeal, perhaps from a bygone era with a nostalgic feel, that will bring joy, delight and excitement to children. We firmly believe that the best toys take you on an adventure, teach you new things, bring people together and create life long memories. We strive to make special toys; toys that are cherished, toys that are beautiful, toys that create a special place in children’s lives. They need not be complicated or trendy, battery powered or electronic. They just need to engage a child and spark imagination, curiosity and even a sense of wonder. Schylling toys will never waver from its goal of developing exceptional toys that bring a smile, toys that are destined to become playroom heirlooms.
- A classic Schylling Jack in the box with a unique difference, the baby Kangaroo comes out of the pouch to become a finger puppet
- Turn the handle and the music plays "pop goes the Weasel" and the soft, plush ‘Roo pops out at the end of the song
- Decorated with whimsical images of Kangaroos and their joeys, guaranteed to engage and delight a child
- Study metal construction ensures long lasting play; the beautifully decorated tin base is 5.5 inches square, 10 inches tall when the puppet is out
- For ages 18 months and over